You are always welcome at The Village
If you’re between the ages of 16-24 and are experiencing or at risk for homelessness, we’re here for you.
When you visit our Drop-In Center, you’ll find a peaceful place to relax, along with a ton of other support. We place a high value on respect and ensuring that everyone feels safe and welcome, including members of the transgender, LGBTQ+ and foster care communities.
We can help address your immediate needs:
- Meals, showers (by appointment), hygiene kits, clothing, laundromat prepaid cards, Metro TAP cards, food vouchers.
We can also connect you to longer-term services:
- Housing: Help finding housing, deposit assistance, furniture
- Healthcare: Counseling/therapy, medical care, HIV testing, contraception
- Employment: Job search and resume assistance, clothing, employment coaching
- Education: School supplies, clothing, registration assistance
Call us: 818-755-8786
We’re co-located with Valley Community Healthcare:
6801 Coldwater Canyon Avenue
North Hollywood, CA 91605
Entrance is through the patio in the back of the clinic. We’re observing COVID-19 requirements such as mask wearing, and will be happy to give you a mask, if needed.
Monday – Friday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday – Sunday: 9:30 am – 1:30 pm
Please note: The Village does not provide 24-hour crisis services. If you are in crisis and need immediate help, please call 911 or the following hotlines:
- California Youth Crisis Line at 1-800-843-5200
- The Suicide Hotline at 1-877-727-4747