Job – Annual Fund Officer
Annual Fund Officer
The Annual Fund Officer is responsible for coordinating TVFS’ fundraisers and special events, as well as supporting the activities of our annual fund. This position is outward facing and represents the organization while working with various leadership committees to deliver results. This function supports a broad range of organizational goals while leveraging internal teams’ strengths and a passion for empowering youth. This work requires meticulous attention to detail and proficiency in managing disparate teams to bridge organizational relationships and strategic goals.
• Responsible for overseeing all functions of donor database management. Assure that an accurate donor database is kept.
• Oversees timely donor acknowledgements, including thank you letters.
• Assist VP of Development & Communications cultivate and solicit major gift donors for annual campaign. Donors to include individuals, foundations and corporations.
• Implement on-going personal/written/phone contact with major donors/potential donors.
• Helps manage record keeping/files/correspondence for major donors.
• Oversee and or/reconcile donor records with the general ledger on a monthly basis.
• Help develop/oversee End of Year solicitation campaign.
• Manage system for securing in-kind donations.
• Produce monthly reports for the Board of Directors and Director of Development.
• Develop annual campaign development plan in collaboration with the VP of Development & Communications.
• Assist Director of Communications and VP of Development & Communications produce annual Impact Report and Donor Recognition Report.
• Provides project coordination and detailed support of TVFS’ philanthropic efforts, including annual fund activities, ongoing donor cultivation events, and important donor-related experiences throughout the year.
• Act as a project manager to ensure the marketing, program delivery; sponsorship, guest experience, and event content are in place and on track to meet goals and objectives for TVFS’ donor-related events and annual fund activities.
• Takes a lead role in the event planning and implementation of TVFS’ fundraising events. Coordinate post-event tasks including the reconciliation of budget in conjunction with TVFS’ Finance department, evaluation, and recommendations for the following year.
• Support budget development, tracking, and reconciliation for all event income and expenses.
• Prepare/and or oversee the preparation and publishing of all solicitations (digital & mailed) in collaboration with the Director of Communications and VP of Development & Communications
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent plus three (3) + years of development experience.
• Detail-oriented and deadline driven, with a strong sense of organization
• Comfortable multi-tasking and working in a fast-paced environment
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated success in non-profit and/or project management role.
• Excellent interpersonal and consultative skills, including strong written and oral communication.
• Impeccable attention to detail.
• Ability to work under pressure, juggling many tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to schedule, track and report on meetings and support high-level committees and board members.
• Experience with CRM and/or donor management software.
• Event experience a plus.
• Demonstrate TVFS’ core values.
• Experience in engaging with diverse communities.
• Collaborative style; relationship-oriented.
• She/he must be energetic, passionate about the TVFS’ mission
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel, and PowerPoint